Get a Mill Valley Library Card
How do I get a Library Card?
- Adults and children can register online for a full access library card here:
Please note: A valid credit card with a Marin County billing address is required for address verification purposes only. Parents can use their credit card to validate the address for children's cards. Your credit card will not be charged.
How do I replace my library card or find out my barcode number?
- If you can’t find your library card, or aren’t sure if your account is still active, please email email@example.com. Our staff can verify the status of your account and get you your barcode number.
What is a PIN/Password? How do I get one?
- A PIN/password is required to login and manage your account and access digital content from home.
Instructions for setting up a PIN or resetting your PIN can be found here: https://marinet.lib.ca.us/pinreset
Please note: Resetting your PIN will send an email to the address in your library record. If you no longer have access to that address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How does my child get a library card?
- Children and adults may both use our online forms to sign up for library cards. Please see How do I get a Library Card above for links to our applications.
What do I do if my new library card isn’t recognized by online resources?
- Processing new cards requires a little work on our end. During normal business hours we are able to process most cards within an hour. If you’ve signed up for your card after 5pm or on a weekend, it might take a little longer. Please email email@example.com with your name and barcode number and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the status of your account.