BOOK DONATION GUIDELINES DURING COVID-19
We are currently accepting book donations.
However, please note that we are working with a reduced staff of volunteers and ask that you be selective with your donations at this time because of storage limitations and the labor involved in sorting the many items.
Please leave donations in boxes or bags on the donations table to the right of the Library main entrance during curbside pickup hours.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT MORE THAN 4 GROCERY BAGS OF BOOKS AT A TIME
- Graphic Novels
- Children's Books
- Paperback books, both fiction and non-fiction
- Hardcover books, both fiction and non-fiction
- CDs and Blu-Ray (please no home-recorded CD's)
- Books on CD (please no cassettes)
Donations NOT Accepted:
- Reference sets
- VHS cassettes
- Books in poor condition (yellowed, musty, water-damaged, insect-infested, underlined, dog-eared, or incomplete)
- Reader's Digest Condensed Books
- Textbooks/travel books older than 5 years
- Outdated informational books