When may public records be inspected?

Public records are open to inspection during regular City Hall business hours. To make an appointment with the City Clerk, please call 415-388-4033. The office of the City Clerk is located at:
26 Corte Madera Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941

Show All Answers

1. How do I make a Public Records request?
2. Who can initiate a Public Records request?
3. What type of information can I request?
4. How soon must a city agency respond to my request?
5. How much will I be charged for my request?
6. When may public records be inspected?