The federal website is allowing all residents to order four free COVID tests. Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order at-home COVID-19 tests. The tests are completely FREE. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days.
ABOUT THE AT-HOME COVID-19 TESTS:
The tests available for order:
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere - Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
- Are also referred to self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests
If you need a COVID-19 test now, please see other testing resources for free testing locations: https://coronavirus.marinhhs.org/testing
AFTER AT-HOME COVID-19 TESTING:
Please report the results of COVID-19 testing done in the home to the Marin County Public Health Department. Please do not complete this form if you received testing at a healthcare or testing site. Only report testing you did yourself at home: https://coronavirus.marinhhs.org/SelfTestReporting
Order* your at-home Covid-19 test today: https://www.covidtests.gov
*Be aware of spam websites. Only order through Federal & Agency mandated websites.