View or download the June 21, 2022 Regular City Council meeting Second Amended agenda (PDF).
View or download the June 21, 2022 Regular City Council meeting Amended agenda (PDF).
View or download the June 21, 2022 Regular City Council meeting agenda (PDF).
View or download the June 21, 2022 Regular City Council meeting agenda, staff reports, and supporting materials (LINK).
CALL TO ORDER
ACTION OUT OF CLOSED SESSION
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
1. Consideration of the March 21, 2022 and June 6, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting Action Minutes.
Recommended Action: Approve the action minutes.
2. Consideration of Continuing to Make Findings Authorizing the Use of Remote Teleconferencing Option for the Public Meetings of Mill Valley’s Legislative Bodies as Required by Assembly Bill 361.
Recommended Action: Make findings to have the option to hold remote meetings as allowed by Assembly Bill 361.
3. Second Reading and Adoption of an Ordinance Adding Chapter 8.80 to the Mill Valley Municipal Code Regarding Establishment of a Military Equipment Use Policy for the Mill Valley Police Department.
Recommended Action: Adopt the Ordinance.
COUNCIL/STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS AND COUNCIL LIAISON REPORTS
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT
PUBLIC OPEN TIME
4. Administration of the Oath of Office to Newly Appointed Councilmembers Stephen Burke, Max Perrey, and, Jim Wickham, and Comments from new Councilmembers.
5. Election of City Council Officers (Mayor and Vice Mayor) and Comments from the New Mayor and Vice Mayor.
Recommended Action: Elect a new Mayor and Vice Mayor.
6. City Manager and Council Congratulations and Comments to Former Mayor McCauley on the Completion of His Term as Mayor and his Years on the City Council.
7. Comments for Former Mayor McCauley from Invited Speakers and Other Members of the Public.
8. Receive Remarks from Former Mayor McCauley.
COUNCIL REQUESTS AND IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION
To the Adjourned Regular City Council Meeting of Wednesday, July 6, 2022. The next Regular City Council meeting will be held on Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
Please note a Reception for our outgoing and newly elected City Councilmembers will be held directly after the adjournment of the Regular City Council Meeting.
*Please note this meeting will be adjourned to the Adjourned Regular City Council meeting of Wednesday, July 6, 2022.
The City of Mill Valley is pleased to offer webcasting services for City Council, Planning Commission and Parks and Recreation meetings. Please visit the Webcasting and Streaming Video Archive (LINK) page to view the video, agenda, and meeting documents such as staff reports, supporting materials, and action minutes.
The City of Mill Valley offers the eComment program for City Council, Planning Commission, and Parks & Recreation Meetings. The City is proud to have offered this service for the past 11 years and continues to encourage community members to use this alternative form of civic participation if they are not attending in-person City Council and/or other Board/Commission/Committee public meetings. Please visit the eComment page (LINK) to learn more on how to participate in this program.
Materials related to an item on this agenda submitted to the City Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at City Hall, 26 Corte Madera Avenue during regular business hours. Such documents are also available on the City’s website at www.cityofmillvalley.org (LINK) subject to staff’s ability to post the documents prior to the meeting.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (I'TY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.