Downtown Project - Street Paving, Sidewalk, & Sewer Improvements
Downtown Project Goals
About the Downtown Project
Phase I & II:
Completed in 2022 and included pavement repair, upgraded ADA curb ramps, rehabilitated sewer and storm drain system along West Blithedale, Gardner, Corte Madera, Sunnyside and Throckmorton.
This phase planned for construction in Spring 2023 will focus primarily on the Downtown paving and curb ramp improvements located along Throckmorton and Miller. These curb ramps will be upgraded to meet current ADA standards which may require eliminating a few of the existing parking stalls.
Phase III Project Limit:
Phase III of the project will consist of :
Pavement improvements on:
- Throckmorton Ave (from Corte Madera Ave to Old Mill St)
- Miller Ave (from Throckmorton Ave to Sunnyside Ave).
Design and construction of approx. 11 curb ramps located on:
- Throckmorton Ave/Bernard St
- Miller Ave/ Sunnyside Ave
9 ADA Parking stalls will be installed at the following locations:
- Corte Madera Ave & Throckmorton Ave
- Throckmorton Ave/Miller Ave/Bernard
- Miller Ave and Sunnyside Ave