Steps Lanes and Paths (SLP) 220 Project
This project will build an evacuation trail and steps between Woodbine Drive and Greenwood Way. Structures would include wooden steps, rails, footbridge, and fence.
The City has prepared a Mitigated Negative Declaration for this project that can be found here.
The Mill Valley City Council held a public hearing regarding the environmental review for this project on March 20, 2023. The Council approved the Negative Declaration.
Below is a project timeline as of March 2023:
- Preliminary Engineering design - complete
- Environmental Review - complete
- Rights-of-Way acquisition - underway
- Final Engineering design – to commence soon
- Bidding and Construction - the environmental document provides a construction window of July 15 to October 15