Planning Commission Meeting
Planning Commission Meeting
1/27/2014 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- View the Meeting Agenda and Supporting Documents (Staff Reports, Resolutions, etc.) by clicking here.
- Download the Meeting Agenda in PDF format.
- 500 Miller Avenue Communication (Staff Memo)
MILL VALLEY PLANNING COMMISSION
CALL TO ORDER
PLANNING AND BUILDING DIRECTOR’S ORAL REPORT
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
1. 558 Miller – Antone – Conditional Use Permit and Categorical Exemption– File No. 4146 (Zanarini)
A Conditional Use Permit and Categorical Exemption for a take-out only sandwich deli with window service only. No table service is proposed.
2. 275 Sycamore Avenue/5 Nelson Avenue – Haegglund Architecture – Design Review and Tentative Map- File No. PL13-4107 (Zanarini)
A Design Review hearing to demolish an existing single family house and create two lots, and for design review for the construction of two single-family residences on separate lots. 275 Sycamore Avenue consists of a 2,576 square foot two-story residence with a 363 square foot garage. 5 Nelson Avenue consists of a 2,286 square foot two-story residence with a 306 square foot garage. This project includes a Categorical Exemption from CEQA and a Tentative Map. The subject property is in the RS-6 (Single-Family Residential – 6,000 square foot minimum lot size) Zoning District.
3. 309 Tamalpais Avenue – OXB Studio - Study Session for Design Review – File No. PL13-4150 (Svanstrom)
A Study Session for Design Review to replace an existing 2,446 square foot single family residence and 220 square foot attached garage with a new 4,570 square foot residence and 570 square foot attached garage. The subject property is a 32,872 square foot parcel in the RS-20 (Single Family Residential, 20,000 square foot minimum lot size) Zoning District.
4. 500 Miller Avenue – Butler Architecture – Study Session for Design Review – File No. PL13-4154 (Svanstrom)
A Study Session for Design Review to modify an existing, valid approval for a new mixed residential and commercial development on the site. The current approval is comprised of a 15,152 square foot residential building of 9 attached, single-family residential units with a 12,217 square foot parking garage as part of the residential building and a separate two story 4,948 square foot commercial building.
The proposed project is for 9 attached single-family townhouse-style residential units totaling 23,502 square feet and built as two buildings, with approx. 4,850 square feet of garage and 6,300 square feet of under-building driveway at the rear first floor of the buildings. The commercial portion is proposed as a separate two-story 3,000 square foot building with a separate at-grade parking lot. The current application proposes to increase the amount of cut by 15,100 cubic yards. The subject property is in the Neighborhood Commercial (CN), Planned Development (PD) Combining Zoning District.