City Council Meeting
2/3/2014 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- View the Meeting Agenda and Supporting Documents (Staff Reports, Resolutions, etc.) by clicking here (Please note that Planning Commission Interview Materials can be found using this link).
- Download Meeting Agenda in PDF format.
- Download Meeting Minutes in PDF format.
BOARDS AND COMMISSION INTERVIEWS – Planning Commission
Steve Martin - Confirmed
James Raymond - Confirmed
Richard Russo - Confirmed
John Poulson – Confirmed
Anne Bolen - Emailed/left message
C. Frederick Eisenhart – Confirmed
Larry Davis – Confirmed
Doug Karpa - Confirmed
Steve Geiszler - Confirmed
CALL TO ORDER – 7:30 p.m.
PUBLIC OPEN TIME
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
COUNCIL AND STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Parks and Recreation Commission Annual Report to the Council.
2. Library Board of Trustees Annual Report to the Council.
Recommended Action: Approve paying expenses authorized by the adopted City Budget.
4. Consideration of the Minutes of the January 21, 2014 Regular City Council Meeting.
Recommended Action: Approve the January 21, 2014 Regular City Council Meeting minutes.
5. Accept the Outdoor Art Club’s $3600 Donation and Recognize the Club and Joan Murray for their Contributions.
Recommended Action: Accept donation.
6. Second Reading and Adoption of an Ordinance Amending Section 2.08.090 – Art Commission, of the Mill Valley Municipal Code.
Recommended Action: Adopt Ordinance No. ____.
7. Initial Briefing and an Update on Design Progress, Construction Cost estimates, Phasing and Project Options for the Miller Avenue Streetscape Project Strategy.
Recommended Action: Receive update, discuss and provide direction for next steps and public outreach.
COUNCIL LIAISON REPORTS: An opportunity for Councilmembers to report on activities of the local and regional governmental bodies upon which they serve.
CITY MANAGER’S REPORTS
• New City Council Meeting Start Time.
COUNCIL REQUESTS AND IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION
ADJOURNMENT– To the next Regular City Council meeting which will be held on Tuesday, February 18, 2014.
The City of Mill Valley is pleased to offer the following:
Webcasting Services: Please visit the Webcasting and Streaming Video Archive page to view the video, agenda, and meeting documents such as staff reports, consent calendar items, and attachments.
eComment: It is now possible for internet users watching the live meeting webcast to submit comments and questions in real-time to the City Council for the public comment sections of the meeting. Send an eComment.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (TTY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The accessible entrance and parking are located behind City Hall.
Meeting end times are approximate. To request a digital recording of the meeting, please contact the City Clerk's office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-388-4033.