Special City Council Meeting
MV2040 General Plan Hearings
9/30/2013 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- View the Meeting Agenda and Supporting Documents (Staff Reports, Resolutions, etc.) by clicking here.
- Download the Meeting Agenda in PDF format.
- Download the Meeting Minutes in PDF format.
SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
26 CORTE MADERA AVENUE, MILL VALLEY
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2013
Andrew Berman, Mayor
Shawn Marshall, Vice Mayor
Kenneth R. Wachtel
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC OPEN TIME
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
COUNCIL AND STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Consideration of a Recommendation from the Planning Commission to Certify the Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR) for the MV2040 General Plan and 2009-2014 Housing Element; Adopt a Statement of Overriding Considerations; and Adopt the Draft Mill Valley 2040 (MV2040) General Plan-and Draft 2009-2014 Housing Element.
Recommended Action: Receive presentation, discuss, receive public comment, provide direction to staff and continue the Public Hearing to the October 7, 2013 Regular City Council meeting to adopt the following Resolutions:
1) Resolution 13-___ Certifying the Final MV2040 General Plan Environmental Impact Report (FEIR) for the MV2040 General Plan and adopting a Statement of Overriding Considerations Pursuant to Section 15093(b) of the California Environmental Quality Act Guidelines;
2) Resolution 13-___ Adopting the MV2040 General Plan; and
3) Resolution 13-___ Adopting the 2009-2014 Housing Element.
ADJOURNMENT– To the next Regular City Council meeting which will be held on Monday, October 7, 2013.
Materials related to an item on this agenda submitted to the City Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at City Hall, 26 Corte Madera Avenue during regular business hours. Such documents are also available on the City’s website at www.cityofmillvalley.org subject to staff’s ability to post the documents prior to the meeting.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (TTY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The accessible entrance and parking are located behind City Hall.