City Council Meeting
3/18/2013 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- View the Meeting Agenda and Supporting Documents (Staff Reports, Resolutions, etc.) by clicking here.
- Download the Meeting Agenda in PDF format.
- Public Communications:
- Download the Meeting Minutes in PDF format.
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC OPEN TIME
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
COUNCIL AND STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Presentation of a Proclamation Declaring March, 2013 as “March for Meals Month” in the City of Mill Valley.
2. Warrants--$ 3,117,015.32.
Recommended Action: Approve paying expenses authorized by the adopted City Budget.
3. Consideration of the Minutes of the March 4, 2013 Regular City Council Meeting.
Recommended Action: Approve the March 4, 2013 Regular City Council Meeting minutes.
4. Consideration of a Budget Adjustment for the City Attorney’s Litigation Services.
Recommended Action: Approve Budget Adjustment.
5. Consideration of a Resolution Authorizing a Contract with BKF Engineers for Design Services for the Miller Avenue Streetscape project.
Recommended Action: Adopt Resolution No. ___.
COUNCIL LIAISON REPORTS
CITY MANAGER’S REPORTS
a. Update on Plastic Bag Ban Regulations.
b. Sustainable Communities Strategy (SCS) Process, Timelines and Milestones.
COUNCIL REQUESTS AND IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION
ADJOURNMENT– To the next Regular City Council meeting which will be held on Monday, April 1, 2013.
The City of Mill Valley is pleased to offer the following:
Webcasting Services: Please visit the Webcasting and Streaming Video Archive page to view the video, agenda, and meeting documents such as staff reports, consent calendar items, and attachments.
eComment: It is now possible for internet users watching the live meeting webcast to submit comments and questions in real-time to the City Council for the public comment sections of the meeting. Send an eComment.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (TTY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The accessible entrance and parking are located behind City Hall.
Meeting end times are approximate. To request a digital recording of the meeting, please contact the City Clerk's office at email@example.com or call 415-388-4033.