Get a Mill Valley Library Card
How do I get a Library Card?
- If you are over 16, live in Marin County, and have never had a library card, you can register now and begin using our online resources immediately.
How do I replace my library card?
- If you've had a library card in Marin County, contact us to verify your account standing. Circulation desk: (415) 389-4292 x5 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How does my child get a library card?
- Children under age 16 need to visit the library with a parent or legal guardian to get a library card. Children should be able to print their fist and last name.
What is a PIN/Password? How do I get one?
- A PIN/password is required to login and manage your account and access digital content from home. Click here to get a pin/password or call the reference desk at (415) 389-4292 x3.
A note about Library Cards
- Library cards must be updated periodically and whenever you change your name, address, or phone number. Please contact the Circulation Desk to update your information or if you need a replacement card: (415) 389-4292 x5 or email@example.com.