Mill Valley Park & Recreation is proud to announce
Online Registration is here!!
and it's just a click away at mvprGoPlay.org
Our current Activity Schedule is available @ mvprGoPlay.org
What do I need to Register Online?
- You will need your account “Login ID” and “Account Pin”.
- To have this information emailed to you, simply go to mvprGoPlay.org and follow the link on the home page. All login information will be emailed to you immediately, active email address & current family account required.
Need to update or add your email address?
- You can update your email address by simply calling our office at 383-1370, by visiting the Community Center or Aquatics Fitness Center front desk or by emailing your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need us to create your Family Account?
- You can simply add you and your family by calling our office at 383-1370, by visiting the Community Center or Aquatics Fitness Center front desk or by emailing your request to email@example.com
- Be sure to include first and last names, date of births for all minors, complete mailing address with street or apt numbers, day and evening phone numbers and an active email address.
Mill Valley Parks and Recreation continues to create community through people, parks and programs. We are committed to enhancing the quality of life for the people of Mill Valley by providing green parks, safe community facilities, and quality recreation programs. Online services also provide an opportunity to be "Green" by reducing: paper usage, local traffic congestion, and gasoline usage.
Please contact Mill Valley Parks & Recreation at 383-1370 with questions or concerns.
Last updated: 8/15/2011 2:59:44 PM