Skip to page body Home About Us What's New City Government City Services Community Visitors Business How Do I...

Watercourse Modification Permits

Cascade ParkWatercourse Modification Permits are issued under the City of Mill Valley Municipal Code, Section 17.06.110.

Watercourse Modification Permit is required to:

  • Discharge into or connect a pipe to a watercourse
  • Modify the natural flow of a watercourse
  • Plant in or remove material from a watercourse (including its banks)
  • Construct in, alter, enlarge, connect to, change or remove any structure in a watercourse.

To apply, please fill out and return the Watercourse Modification Permit Application.

Most Watercourse Modification Permits require plans, hydraulic calculations, and prior project approval by the Regional Water Quality Control Board and Army Corps of Engineers.

If you have any questions, please contact the Public Works Department at (415) 388-4033.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download WinZip Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 11/29/2007 5:09:24 PM