There are lots of opportunities to volunteer in the City!
- Mill Valley Beautification Day - Join us this year on Earth Day for a day of service to the environment! Click here to check out photos from past events.
- Steps, Lanes and Paths - Looking for a way to help promote walking and emergency access? The Steps, Lanes, and Paths Volunteers of Mill Valley are looking for helpers in their many projects around town.
- Community Emergency Response Team (C.E.R.T.) - Would you like to be trained to assist in a large-scale disaster in your neighborhood? Check out the C.E.R.T webpage to learn more.
- Bloomathon - Love to garden and grow flowers? Bloomathon is a group of volunteers that organize community planting opportunities all year long. Contact Patty McCulley at 415-383-1370 x 103 or email@example.com.
- Library - Love to read and share books? Volunteer at the Library.
- Boards, Commissions & Committees - Interested in serving on one of Mill Valley's Boards, Commissions or Committees? Please visit the Board, Commission & Committee Vacancy Page for information about the latest openings.
Volunteers from Old Mill School celebrate Earth Day by picking up trash in the Plaza.
Last updated: 7/17/2014 1:25:33 PM