DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND BUILDING
SALARY: $4,059 / Month
The City of Mill Valley is seeking three self-directed problem-solvers with high standards for quality and solid commitments to public service to fill the following open positions:
SUMMARY: The Administrative Aide is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations of their assigned Department or Division.
Interested applicants are encouraged to review the complete job description. Benefit information.
How to Apply: Candidates must submit:
- A cover letter – please indicate in your cover letter if you have a particular interest in one Department or Division or if you would like to be considered for all three positions.
- A detailed resume.
- A completed City of Mill Valley Employment Application form. Please note that applicants need only submit one application form if applying for more than one position.
Please mail or email these items to:
Linn Walsh, Assistant to the City Manager
City of Mill Valley
26 Corte Madera Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Filing Deadline: City of Mill Valley Employment Application form, cover letter and resume must be received no later than Wednesday, December 11, 2013 by 5:00 pm.
The City of Mill Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The City does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
The mission of the City of Mill Valley is to provide a full range of municipal services to residents and businesses in accordance with the general plan and City Council policy and direction. City staff shall deliver those services in an efficient, effective and courteous manner with a commitment to operational excellence.
Attention JOB SEEKERS!
Have EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES sent directly to your email inbox.
Click here to sign up for eNews!
Get involved with the City of Mill Valley - Volunteer positions are available!
- Mill Valley Beautification Day - Join us this year on Earth Day for a day of service to the environment! Contact Lisa Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Click here to check out photos from past events.
- Community Emergency Response Team (C.E.R.T.) - Would you like to be trained to assist in a large-scale disaster in your neighborhood? Check out the C.E.R.T webpage to learn more.
- Bloomathon - Love to garden and grow flowers? Bloomathon is a group of volunteers that organize community planting opportunities all year long. Contact Patty McCulley at 415-383-1370 x 103 or email@example.com.
- Library - Love to read and share books? Volunteer at the Library.
- Boards and Commissions - Interested in serving on one of Mill Valley's Boards and Commissions? Please visit the Board and Commission Vacancy Page for information about the latest openings.
Last updated: 12/5/2013 10:48:16 AM