City Council Meeting
3/17/2014 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- View the Meeting Agenda and Supporting Documents (Staff Reports, Resolutions, etc.) by clicking here.
- Download Meeting Agenda in PDF format.
- Download Meeting Minutes in PDF format.
(Please note earlier start time)
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC OPEN TIME
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
ACTION OUT OF CLOSED SESSION (From the March 3, 2014 Closed Session Meeting)
COUNCIL AND STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Presentation of a Proclamation Declaring April 6 through April 13, 2014 ‘Volunteer Week’ in the City of Mill Valley.
2. Presentation of a Proclamation Celebrating the Throckmorton Theatre on the Occasion of the 100th Anniversary of its Historic Building and its 10th Anniversary as the Throckmorton Theatre.
3. Arts Commission Annual Report to the City Council.
Recommended Action: Approve paying expenses authorized by the adopted City Budget.
5. Consideration of the Minutes of the March 3, 2014 Regular City Council Meeting.
Recommended Action: Approve the March 3, 2014 Regular City Council Meeting minutes.
6. Consideration of a Resolution Appointing a new Marin Emergency Radio Authority (MERA) Governing Board Alternate member.
Recommended Action: Adopt Resolution No. 14-___.
7. Presentation of the City’s Audit Review as of June 30, 2013.
Recommended Action: Receive presentation, discuss and provide direction to staff.
8. Presentation of Enhancements to the Citywide Communication Strategy.
Recommended Action: Receive Presentation, discuss and provide direction to staff.
COUNCIL LIAISON REPORTS: An opportunity for Councilmembers to report on activities of the local and regional governmental bodies upon which they serve.
CITY MANAGER’S REPORTS:
• Summary of Neighborhood Association Leaders Meeting.
• 2014/16 Budget Preparation Schedule.
COUNCIL REQUESTS AND IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION
ADJOURNMENT– To the next Regular City Council meeting which will be held on Monday, April 7, 2014.
The City of Mill Valley is pleased to offer the following:
Webcasting Services: Please visit the Webcasting and Streaming Video Archive page to view the video, agenda, and meeting documents such as staff reports, consent calendar items, and attachments.
eComment: It is now possible for internet users watching the live meeting webcast to submit comments and questions in real-time to the City Council for the public comment sections of the meeting. Send an eComment.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (TTY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The accessible entrance and parking are located behind City Hall.
Meeting end times are approximate. To request a digital recording of the meeting, please contact the City Clerk's office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-388-4033.