- Registration must include the following:
Completed Registration Form
Full payment of Class Fees Visa/MC or Check made out of MVPR
- Registration sessions will occur three times per year.
- All Registrations for all schools will be accepted at that time on a first come first serve basis.
- After the registration start date you may register at any time at the Community Center or Aquatics & Fitness Center.
- Children are expected to proceed to their Enrichment class location unassisted. The EP instructors will pick up kindergarten students at the EDS or After School Care Room.
- Conference Weeks - Enrichment classes remain at scheduled time. Supervised Play is available between 1:45 and 3pm during Conference Weeks.
- Parents are responsible for the transportation and further care of students at the end of each class.
- For Mill Valley Scholarship application and information contact the MVPR front desk 415-383-1370. Takes 2-6 weeks for processing based on available funding. Approval does not guarantee space in a class.
- Class registration remains on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- There will be no regular Enrichment Program classes on school breaks, school holidays, or staff development days. Please check the M.V. Schools calendar for specific dates.
- Parents are responsible for communicating with the EDS Office any change in their child's schedule.
- Students registered 10 days prior to the start of class need to bring a note and a copy of registration to their first class meeting as preliminary role sheet are mailed to instructors 2 weeks prior to start of classes.
- All activities, dates and fees are subject to change.
- All classes will meet indoors when experiencing inclement weather. Sports and outdoor classes have indoor cirriculum plans.
- Patron requested refunds are only given if requested no later than 3 days after the first class meeting. A $20 processing fee wil be charged. Refunds will be given for cancelled courses and/or cancelled class meetings. Refund requests may be made by phone, fax, or in person during regular business hours.
Questions? Call the Enrichment Office at (415) 383-1370 x105
Last updated: 8/15/2011 2:50:18 PM