Park rental application Rental rate sheet and park rules & application process
Questions about park rentals, contact the Recreation Department at 415-383-1370
Old Mill and Boyle Parks are the only group picnic parks available for rent in Mill Valley.
- Located at E. Blithedale and East Drive in Mill Valley, Boyle Park is wheelchair accessible.
- Boyle Park includes tennis courts (the Pro Shop can be reached at 388-6523), baseball fields, picnic/barbecue facilities, restrooms, children's play equipment and a lawn area.
- The Boyle Park area has nine picnic tables and 4 small barbeques. The park also has an electrical outlet for inflatable bouncers.
- Only one rental reservation is made per day.
- We will accept small groups only (under 25 people) for Saturday & Sunday rentals during League Season Play.
Old Mill Park
- Old Mill Park is located at Throckmorton and Cascade in Mill Valley.
- Set amid a redwood grove, the facility includes the historic Reed Mill, children's play equipment, picnic and barbecue facilities, an amphitheater and restrooms.
- Only one rental reservation per area is made per day.
- Old Mill Park is wheelchair accessible.
Rental options at Old Mill Park include:
||The Group Picnic Area|
This area is near the amphitheatre. The area has 6 picnic tables with 4 small barbeques.
||Redwood Grove |
The Redwood Grove picnic area has 3 picnic tables and 2 small barbeques. The Grove is the area closest to the playground and restrooms.
No cars can be driven down to any of the picnic areas or amphitheatre. The parking is limited. No amplified music permitted.
Group Picnic Area Fees
| Group up to 25
| Group 26-50
| Group 51-100+
| Security Deposit
Group Picnic areas can hold up to 150 people
Cancellation & Refund Policy
A 30-day notice of cancellation is required to receive a full refund.
Less than 30-days notice will result in loss of entire park rental fee, but 100% of deposit will be refunded.
In the event of rain or bad weather the park rental fee will not be refunded (only deposit).
For park maintenance questions, contact Department of Public Works at 384-4800
Last updated: 7/1/2014 4:46:00 PM